What is it?
An active retiree class held at Oaktree Village focusing on general fitness and preventing falls.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in – footwear is not required.
Are classes claimable on my health fund?
Yes. Check your individual cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
You do not need a doctor’s referral. An assessment is undertaken by one of our physiotherapists or exercise physiologists. This allows us to determine the suitability of the class for your individual needs and to design your exercise or treatment program.
- Better BalanceTuesday, 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmTamworth
- Strength for Life (Men's Group)Wednesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupWednesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmArmidale
- Tamworth GardensThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amTamworth
- Better BalanceThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Better BalanceThursday, 10:45 am - 11:30 amArmidale
- Women's GroupThursday, 3:00 pm - 3:45 pmTamworth
- Body ReformThursday, 4:15 pm - 5:00 pmArmidale
- Body ReformThursday, 5:00 pm - 5:45 pmArmidale
- Kurrajong FitnessFriday, 2:00 am - 3:00 amTamworth