Back to Backs
MANAGE BACK PAIN AND BUILD STRENGTH AND STABILITY
What is it?
A weekly class focused on regaining functionality after back pain and injury. Our class helps you manage chronic and ongoing back pain through building strength, stability and movement awareness.
The classes are small with a maximum of 8 people per class.
Individualised programs are delivered by our qualified exercise physiologist and physiotherapists.
What should I bring?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in – footwear is not required. Bring a towel, and your own mat if you wish. Mats are supplied.
Are classes claimable on my health fund?
Yes. Check your individual cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
You do not need a doctor’s referral. A musculoskeletal assessment is undertaken by one of our physiotherapists. This allows us to determine the suitability of the class for your individual needs and to design your exercise or treatment program.
- Better BalanceThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Body BoomersThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Kurrajong FitnessThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Body ReformThursday, 4:30 pm - 5:15 pmArmidale
- Body ReformThursday, 5:15 pm - 6:00 pmArmidale
- Better BalanceMonday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupMonday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Back to BacksMonday, 11:00 am - 11:45 amArmidale