STRENGTHENING, BALANCE AND FLEXIBLITY TRAINING
What is it?
Balanced Bods offers a combination of floor Pilates, strengthening, balance, and flexibility training to keep you strong, agile, and help you rehabilitate following back or other injury. Our classes small allowing each participant individual attention.
What should I bring to the class?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in – footwear is not required.
Can I claim classes on my health fund?
Yes. Check your individual cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
You do not require a doctor’s referral. A musculoskeletal assessment is undertaken by one of our physiotherapists. This allows us to determine the suitability of the class for your individual needs and to design your exercise or treatment program.
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseTuesday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Active OaksTuesday, 10:15 am - 11:00 amArmidale
- Better BalanceTuesday, 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmTamworth
- Better BalanceThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Body BoomersThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Kurrajong FitnessThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Body ReformThursday, 4:30 pm - 5:15 pmArmidale
- Body ReformThursday, 5:15 pm - 6:00 pmArmidale