Living Longer, Living Stronger
What is it?
Living Longer, Living Stronger is an Over 50s general exercise, strength and conditioning class held at PCYC.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in and a towel
Are classes claimable on my health fund?
Yes. Check your individual cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
You do not need a doctor’s referral. An assessment is undertaken by one of our physiotherapists or exercise physiologists. This allows us to determine the suitability of the class for your individual needs and to design your exercise or treatment program. A membership fee is also payable to PCYC of $25
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseTuesday, 9:30 am - 10:15 amArmidale
- Women's GroupTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Better BalanceTuesday, 10:30 am - 11:15 amArmidale
- Living Longer, Living StrongerTuesday, 2:15 pm - 3:00 pmTamworth
- Living Longer, Living Stronger - Men OnlyWednesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Active BalanceWednesday, 10:30 am - 11:15 amArmidale
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupWednesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmArmidale
- Aquasize - UNE PoolThursday, 8:30 am - 9:15 amUNE Pool
- Body BoomersThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Health & Fitness Class - Tamworth GardensThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amTamworth