LIVING WELL WITH DIABETES
What is it?
A weekly exercise class For those living with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. Our Exercise physiologist will also provide education around the role of exercise in Diabetes management, and healthy eating choices in accordance with the Australian dietary guidelines.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in – footwear is not required.
Can I claim classes on my health fund?
Yes. Check your cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
Referral can be private or through the Allied Health Services under Medicare for patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseTuesday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Active OaksTuesday, 10:15 am - 11:00 amArmidale
- Better BalanceTuesday, 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmTamworth
- Better BalanceThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Body BoomersThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amArmidale
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Kurrajong FitnessThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Body ReformThursday, 4:30 pm - 5:15 pmArmidale
- Body ReformThursday, 5:15 pm - 6:00 pmArmidale