Gluco-cise Diabetes Group
LIVING WELL WITH DIABETES
What is it?
A weekly exercise class For those living with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. Our Exercise physiologist will also provide education around the role of exercise in Diabetes management, and healthy eating choices in accordance with the Australian dietary guidelines.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in – footwear is not required.
Can I claim classes on my health fund?
Yes. Check your cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
Referral can be private or through the Allied Health Services under Medicare for patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Better BalanceTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Gluco-cise Diabetes GroupTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Active OaksTuesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmArmidale
- Better BalanceTuesday, 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmTamworth
- Strength for Life (Men's Group)Wednesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupWednesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmArmidale
- Kurrajong FitnessWednesday, 1:30 pm - 2:15 pmTamworth
- Tamworth GardensThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amTamworth
- Better BalanceThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale