The group exercise classes at Move Better for Life are delivered by our Accredited Exercise Physiologists. These classes are tailored to a specific health condition or goal and are 45 minutes in duration. Prior to attending a class each participant is required to complete a class assessment to obtain health information and asses their suitability to participate. All classes held at our clinic are capped at 6 participants to ensure appropriate supervision is provided, therefore bookings are essential!
This class aims to support those living with cardiovascular disease and/or people requiring community-based cardiac rehab. Participants can access a variety of machines to achieve specific exercise recommendations for the management of their heart issues. In addition to this, aerobic circuits, thoracic mobility and breathing exercises are incorporated into the class.
For more information around costings or to book into a class please contact us via email email@example.com or phone us on (02) 5733 4288. *Health fund rebates may apply depending on the level of your health care cover, speak to reception for a quote
- HipstersWednesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmHips and knees
- Health & Fitness Class - Tamworth GardensThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amTamworth
- Women's GroupThursday, 3:00 pm - 3:45 pmFloor based stretching, strength and relaxation
- PilatesThursday, 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- PilatesFriday, 8:30 am - 9:15 am
- Living Longer, Living Stronger - Men OnlyFriday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amMen's over 50's Strength and balance
- Living Longer, Living Stronger - Men OnlyFriday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amMen's over 50's Strength and balance
- Health & Fitness Class - Kurrajong VillageFriday, 2:00 pm - 2:45 pmTamworth
- CirculateMonday, 8:45 am - 9:30 am
- Oxley Community Exercise ClassMonday, 10:30 am - 11:15 amGentle strength and balance