What is it?
An active retiree class held at Kurrajong village focusing on general fitness, mobility, strength and preventing falls open to the community
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in.
Are classes claimable on my health fund?
Yes. Check your individual cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
You do not need a doctor’s referral. An assessment is undertaken by one of our physiotherapists or exercise physiologists. This allows us to determine the suitability of the class for your individual needs and to design your exercise or treatment program.
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Better BalanceTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Gluco-cise Diabetes GroupTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Active OaksTuesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmArmidale
- Better BalanceTuesday, 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmTamworth
- Strength for Life (Men's Group)Wednesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupWednesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmArmidale
- Kurrajong FitnessWednesday, 1:30 pm - 2:15 pmTamworth
- Tamworth GardensThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amTamworth
- Better BalanceThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale