Oxley Community Exercise Class
The group exercise classes at Move Better for Life are delivered by our Accredited Exercise Physiologists. These classes are tailored to a specific health condition or goal and are 45 minutes in duration. Prior to attending a class each participant is required to complete a class assessment to obtain health information and asses their suitability to participate. All classes held at our clinic are capped at 6 participants to ensure appropriate supervision is provided, therefore bookings are essential!
Oxley Community Exercise Class – Gentle Exercise
Oxley Community Transport service provide support to participants to attend this class at our clinic. This gentle class aims to build functional strength that is necessary to maintain independence and improve balance for falls prevention. The class is predominantly performed in a chair using a variety of equipment.
For more information around costings or to book into a class please contact us via email email@example.com or phone us on (02) 5733 4288. *Health fund rebates may apply depending on the level of your health care cover, speak to reception for a quote
- Happy HeartsTuesday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amCardiorespiratory health and fitness
- Women's GroupTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amFloor based stretching, strength and relaxation
- Better BalanceTuesday, 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmStrength, balance and education
- PilatesTuesday, 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
- Living Longer, Living StrongerTuesday, 5:00 pm - 5:45 pmOver 50's Strength and balance
- Living Longer, Living StrongerWednesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amOver 50's Strength and balance
- Active BalanceWednesday, 10:30 am - 11:15 am
- HipstersWednesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmHips and knees
- Health & Fitness Class - Tamworth GardensThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amTamworth
- Women's GroupThursday, 3:00 pm - 3:45 pmFloor based stretching, strength and relaxation