Our exercise physiologist enables our clients to live their best lives through holistic individualised exercise and health programs. They assist people through exercise to improve their physical wellbeing, as well as assist in rehabilitation from injury or with medical conditions such as obesity, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, depression, asthma and cardiovascular diseases, as well as many other chronic diseases.
Our Exercise Physiology treats people returning for sports injuries to get you back to being as fit and active as before injury and help prevent the injury from recurring.
Our Exercise Physiology has a keen interest in the management and treatment of acute and chronic back pain through strength, mobility and stability-based exercise.
Our exercise physiologist treats the following conditions:
- Chronic disease prevention and management (pulmonary, cardiovascular, diabetes, metabolic disorders, renal disfunctions)
- Oncology (during, post, and end stage treatment)
- Neurological (ABls, TBIs, SCI, CP, MS, Parkinson’s, Muscular dystrophy, MN)
- Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety, PTSD)
- Sports injuries and return to sports
- Pre-post surgery (Orthopaedics, cardiac, weight loss surgery and aesthetics)
- Aged care
- Weight management and healthy life choices
- Pre-, during, and post- Pregnancy
Exercise Physiology Consultations are available at both our Tamworth and Armidale practices.