STRENGTHENING, BALANCE AND FLEXIBILITY TRAINING
What is it?
After work class with a combination of reformer / floor Pilates. Focused on strengthening, balance and flexibility training. Classes are small with specific individual tailored programs to help you keep strong and active in daily life.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in – footwear is not required. Bring a towel, and your own mat if you wish. Mats are supplied.
Are classes claimable on my health fund?
Yes. Check your individual cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
You do not need a doctor’s referral. A musculoskeletal assessment is undertaken by one of our physiotherapists. This allows us to determine the suitability of the class for your individual needs and to design your exercise or treatment program.
- Women's GroupThursday, 3:00 pm - 3:45 pmTamworth
- Body ReformThursday, 4:15 pm - 5:00 pmArmidale
- Body ReformThursday, 5:00 pm - 5:45 pmArmidale
- Kurrajong FitnessFriday, 2:00 am - 3:00 amTamworth
- Body ReformFriday, 8:30 am - 9:15 amArmidale
- Body ReformMonday, 4:30 am - 5:30 amArmidale
- Better BalanceMonday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Better BalanceMonday, 10:45 am - 11:30 amArmidale
- Active OaksMonday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pmArmidale
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseTuesday, 9:30 am - 10:30 amArmidale