Hipsters – Hip and Knee Group
PREHABILITATION AND REHABILITATION PROGRAMS FOR HIPS AND KNEES
What is it?
A weekly class designed for people before and after hip or knee surgery. This class focuses on strengthening and stabilising hip and knee joints, improving pain, mobility and balance. It is ideal for people with osteoarthritis or previous injuries of the hip or knee, as well as anyone recovering from a total hip or knee replacement.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes to exercise in – footwear is not required.
Can I claim classes on my health fund?
Yes. Check your individual cover and speak to our reception staff about how to claim on your health fund.
Do I need a referral or an initial assessment?
You do not need a doctor’s referral. A musculoskeletal assessment is undertaken by one of our physiotherapists. This allows us to determine the suitability of the class for your individual needs and to design your exercise or treatment program.
- Living Well with Parkinson's DiseaseTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Better BalanceTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Gluco-cise Diabetes GroupTuesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale
- Active OaksTuesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmArmidale
- Better BalanceTuesday, 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmTamworth
- Strength for Life (Men's Group)Wednesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amTamworth
- Hipsters - Hip and Knee GroupWednesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmArmidale
- Kurrajong FitnessWednesday, 1:30 pm - 2:15 pmTamworth
- Tamworth GardensThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amTamworth
- Better BalanceThursday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amArmidale