The group exercise classes at Move Better for Life are delivered by our Accredited Exercise Physiologists. These classes are tailored to a specific health condition or goal and are 45 minutes in duration. Prior to attending a class each participant is required to complete a class assessment to obtain health information and asses their suitability to participate. All classes held at our clinic are capped at 6 participants to ensure appropriate supervision is provided, therefore bookings are essential!
A weekly class designed for people before and after hip or knee surgery. This class focuses on strengthening and stabilising hip and knee joints, improving pain, mobility and balance. It is ideal for people with osteoarthritis or previous injuries of the hip or knee, as well as anyone recovering from a total hip or knee replacement.
For more information around costings or to book into a class please contact us via email email@example.com or phone us on (02) 5733 4288. *Health fund rebates may apply depending on the level of your health care cover, speak to reception for a quote
- Living Longer, Living StrongerWednesday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amOver 50's Strength and balance
- Active BalanceWednesday, 10:30 am - 11:15 am
- HipstersWednesday, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmHips and knees
- Health & Fitness Class - Tamworth GardensThursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amTamworth
- Women's GroupThursday, 3:00 pm - 3:45 pmFloor based stretching, strength and relaxation
- PilatesThursday, 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- PilatesFriday, 8:30 am - 9:15 am
- Living Longer, Living Stronger - Men OnlyFriday, 9:00 am - 9:45 amMen's over 50's Strength and balance
- Living Longer, Living Stronger - Men OnlyFriday, 10:00 am - 10:45 amMen's over 50's Strength and balance
- Health & Fitness Class - Kurrajong VillageFriday, 2:00 pm - 2:45 pmTamworth